Submit your resume
Let your Resume do the talking! PNGworkForce.com allows you to submit your resume so that potential Employers can check you out. If your Resume works for the Employer then the Employer may contact you.
To be able to submit your resume, you must first create a jobseeker account (you can create your free jobseeker account on the "Create A Free Account" page by clicking here). Once you create your jobseeker Account, you can follow the following steps to submit your resume:
Please note: Resume's can only be uploaded by visiting PNGworkForce.com on a desktop computer.
- Log into your PNGWorkForce.com jobseeker account.
- Click on the "Resume" link in the top menu of your jobseeker account.
- Select either "Text editor" or "Resume creator" option. The "Text editor" option will allow you to type your whole resume into a Microsoft Word style text editor. The "Resume creator" option will provide you with a guided and structured way to create your resume.
If you already have a resume or cover letter in Microsoft Word format, you can upload it by following these steps
- Log into your PNGWorkForce jobseeker account.
- Click on the "Documents" link in the top menu.
- Click on the "Add new documents" tab.
- Upload as many versions of your resume as you like. When you apply for a job on PNGWorkForce.com, you will be presented with a list of uploaded resumes you can add to your application. You may attach multiple documents to a job application.